Whether you’re shooting for print or social media, capture brilliant images of topaz water, scarlet cliffs, blue sky and muted desert flora on this small group photo tour of Hoover Dam and Red Rock Canyon, just minutes from Las Vegas. Your personal guide knows all the best viewpoints to capture landscapes and selfies, and can let you into the area’s secrets as well. Needless to say, your day includes door-to-door round-trip private transfers.
1. Air-conditioned vehicle
2. Bottled water
3. Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam
4. Entry/Admission - Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
Itinerary This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Our tour begins with hotel pickup in Las Vegas around 7:00am. We'll be headed for Hoover Dam, beating the eventual crowd with an early morning drive across this incredible public works monument! We'll weave under the mammoth supports for the Memorial Bridge, walk onto the bridge itself and stop at the many dam and Lake Mead overlooks in both Nevada and Arizona. You'll be sure to get those Instagram-worthy social media photos in a flash without having to dedicate an entire day to do it!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161
After photo-bombing the dam, we'll make our way to Red Rock Canyon NCA. There we'll take in the stunning beauty of this geologic formation, stopping at designated points along the way to capture breathtaking photos for your album and social media pages! Afterward, we'll make the drive back to Vegas and have you dropped off at your hotel in time for lunch. Door to door time is approximately 6 hours.
Duration: 3 hours
Traveler pickup is offered Please expect a text from us the evening prior to your tour (usually by 7:30pm) at the phone number you provided during booking. This text will confirm your hotel and exact pickup time for the tour the following morning. If you fail to receive a text on your phone, please check your email for a message.
1. 7:00 AM
1. Confirmation will be received at time of booking
2. Not wheelchair accessible
3. Infants must sit on laps
4. Most travelers can participate
5. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
6. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
7. This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
8. Face masks required for travelers in public areas
9. Face masks required for guides in public areas
10. Face masks provided for travelers
11. Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
12. Social distancing enforced throughout experience
13. Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
14. Gear/equipment sanitized between use
15. Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
16. Guides required to regularly wash hands
17. Regular temperature checks for staff
18. Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.