Experience the Beauty of the Colorado River kayaking on a full day paddle. Starting from the Hoover Dam this guided full-day tour will take you on a 12-mile journey down the Colorado River. Plenty of stops to stretch and explore including beautiful Gold Strike and Arizona hot springs to soak and relax. A few small caves such as Sauna Cave and Emerald Cave to swim or sunbath.
Explore the Black Canyon walls and river for Bald Eagles, Falcons, Big Horn Sheep plus much more! All necessary equipment provided, touring kayak with different styles to choose from, light carbon paddle, life jacket, guide and fresh lunch is included on this tour with plenty of cold bottled water and snacks.
1. Bottled water - Premium bottled spring water
3. Snacks - Wide range of tasty snacks to include five types of granola and proteins bars, a large selection of chips and fruit
4. All necessary equipment
5. Professional guide
6. Hotel pickup and drop-off (if minimum number of 4 guests requesting shuttle pick up is met)
7. Air-conditioned vehicle
8. 2 styles of life jackets
9. Entrance fees (this tour requires permits through local authority through the Bureau of Reclamation)
10. We have a wide range of top brand kayaks for any body type or experience level. We offer single kayaks and tandem two person kayaks to choose from.
Itinerary This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Your guided Colorado River kayak experience begins at the Hoover Dam Lodge in Boulder City Nevada between 6:30am and 8:30am depending on available launch times (a courtesy shuttle from your Las Vegas hotel is available on request) .
Stop At: Colorado River, Nevada
Once you meet your guide and check in you will be o over a safety briefing. Then take a short ride down the lower portal road with amazing views of the Hoover Dam. You will launch your kayaks into the crystal clear Colorado River heading south with stops such as Hot Springs to soak, many caves to take breaks in the shade and beaches to swim or rest.
This is approximately 7 hours and 12 miles on a slow flowing River and lunch,snacks and cold bottled water is included. You will finish at Willow Beach Marina where they have a great gift shop and clean restrooms.
Snacks, cold bottled water, and a fresh plentiful lunch will be provided.
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered Round trip curtesy pick up and drop off from any strip hotel. Our drivers have flawless driving records and our Vans are all clean new modeled comfortable 12 and 15 passenger vehicles.
1. 7:00 AM
Returns to original departure point
1. Confirmation will be received at time of booking
2. Not recommended for travelers with back problems
3. No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
4. Not wheelchair accessible
5. Minimum age is 8
6. Children must be accompanied by an adult
7. Outdoor casual attire recommended
8. Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
9. Vegetarian, Vegan, Lactose-free and Gluten-free options available
10. Service animals allowed
11. Infants must sit on laps
12. Please be advised we pick up from Las Vegas about 90 mins before the Launch permit time
13. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
14. Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
15. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
16. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
17. This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
18. Face masks required for travelers in public areas
19. Face masks required for guides in public areas
20. Face masks provided for travelers
21. Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
22. Social distancing enforced throughout experience
23. Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
24. Gear/equipment sanitized between use
25. Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
26. Guides required to regularly wash hands
27. Regular temperature checks for staff
28. Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
29. Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
30. Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.