Climb aboard our adventurous Tour Trekker and within minutes of the Strip you’ll find yourself on the natural side of Las Vegas. Your journey through the Red Rock Canyon will surely impress you with all of its natural beauty and an expert guide will give you insight into how this landmark came to be.
1. Fully guided tour
2. Round trip transportation to/from Las Vegas hotels
3. Entrance fees
4. Bottled water
Itinerary This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Rock Canyon Visitor Center, 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161-1202
Stop off at the Red Rock Canyon Visitor Center to check out the exhibits and gift shop for souvenirs. If you're lucky, you'll be able to see Mojave Max, the Desert Tortoise!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Spring Mountains, Nevada 89124, USA
Home to an impressive array of plants and wildlife, The Spring Mountains’ rich biodiversity thrives thanks to nearby springs that give the mountains their name. You'll get to see the Spring Mountain range during your tour.
Stop At: Red Rock Canyon Overlook, 3205 NV-159, Las Vegas, NV 89161, USA
At the end of your tour, stop off at the Red Rock Canyon Overlook to see the entire park. You'll see each stop you stopped at, and leave with great memories and incredible photos.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Calico Hills, Las Vegas, NV
Take pictures of the kaleidoscopic Southwest colors of Calico Hills. These rock formations are ancient sand dunes with fossils of animals and plants preserved within their layers. Water is stored in natural tanks, which feed the area’s unique ecosystem.
Duration: 15 minutes
Traveler pickup is offered We pick up from most Las Vegas strip hotels.
1. Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
2. Wheelchair accessible
3. Service animals allowed
4. Near public transportation
5. Infant seats available
6. Transportation is wheelchair accessible
7. Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
8. Not recommended for travelers with back problems
9. Minimum age 3 years
10. Most travelers can participate
11. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
12. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
13. This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
14. Face masks required for travelers in public areas
15. Face masks required for guides in public areas
16. Face masks provided for travelers
17. Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
18. Social distancing enforced throughout experience
19. Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
20. Gear/equipment sanitized between use
21. Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
22. Guides required to regularly wash hands
23. Regular temperature checks for staff
24. Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
25. No guests permitted w/fever over 100.40 F
Signed liability agreement required prior to tour.
All non-cohabiting guests must remain 6ft apart.
All guests must wear a mask.
All contact points on vehicles are sanitized before & after each use.
Temperature checks required for all employees & guests.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.