Your trip to Las Vegas won't be complete without a tour of the mighty Hoover Dam! Built during the Depression, thousands of men came to Black Canyon to tame the Colorado River, and it took them less than 5 years to build the largest dam of its time.
** Please note: Effective for bookings made from March 16, 2022, the price displayed does not include a USD5 per person fuel fee. This fee is payable direct to the supplier on the day of your tour **
1. Hoover Dam Power Plant Tour
2. Bottled water
3. Hotel pickup and drop-off
4. Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam
2. USD5 per person fuel surcharge (for bookings made from March 16, 2022)
Itinerary This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Vegas Strip, NV, USA
After hotel pickups are finished we depart immediately to the Hoover Dam. Travel time between Las Vegas and the Dam is around 45 minutes each way. Your driver will provide an expert commentary along the way. All vehicles are climate controlled and equipped with, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows.
Stop At: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign, 5100 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119-3232
Brief stop for photos as the Historic and World Famous "Welcome to Las Vegas Sign"
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lake Mead Scenic View, Historic Railroad Hiking Trail, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
Regardless of which option you select, you'll enjoy phenomenal views of Hoover Dam, admire the beauty of Lake Mead and see the colorful Arizona Paint Pots in stark contrast against the volcanic rocks of Black Mountain.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
Photo opportunity from the Pat Tillman bypass bridge
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Hoover Dam Express Tour: This tour provides approximately 2 hours of free time at the Dam. Government Guided Interior tour of Hoover Dam Included.
Duration: 2 hours
Traveler pickup is offered
1. Confirmation will be received at time of booking
2. Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child
3. Children ages 2 years and up require a seat .
4. This tour is not recommended for anyone who suffers from claustrophobia, has a pacemaker or defibrillator. Tours are conducted in confined spaces and in a power plant with generators emitting electromagnetic frequencies.
5. Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
6. Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
7. Not wheelchair accessible
8. Stroller accessible
9. Infants must sit on laps
10. Most travelers can participate
11. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
12. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
13. This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
14. Face masks required for travelers in public areas
15. Face masks required for guides in public areas
16. Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
17. Gear/equipment sanitized between use
18. Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
19. Guides required to regularly wash hands
20. Regular temperature checks for staff
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.