Experience Red Rock Canyon on the most advanced electric bike in the world. Riding the stunning foothills of the Red Rock scenic byway has never been this easy or fast. The Specialized Turbo seamlessly doubles your power through its innovative electric-assist motor and advanced electronics. Stopping is simple too, thanks to hydraulic disc brakes. With it’s unique sophisticated technology, it doesn’t replace your power, it just matches it. It’s still biking, but easier, and you still get to pedal to make it work. It’s you, only faster!
2. Professional guide (if guided option is selected)
3. Hotel pickup and drop-off (3 centralized options)
2. $5 entrance fee to scenic 13 mile one way loop (self-guided option)
3. Food and drinks
4. We do not guarantee you will ride the BLM scenic 13 mile one way loop
Itinerary This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161
We will pick you up and transport you from the hear of Las Vegas to the beautiful scenic byway of the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
There is a minimum of 2 passengers to operate this tour. If the minimum is not met and you would like to guarantee your departure a fee of $100 is required, paid directly to the local operator.
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
1. Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
2. Please note: travelers must be at least 5 feet (152.4cm) tall to participate in this tour, please advise of each travelers heights in the special requirements field at checkout
3. This tour is suitable for all levels of riders
4. There is a minimum of 2 passengers to operate this tour. If the minimum is not met and you would like to guarantee your departure a fee of $100 is required, paid directly to the local operator.
5. Not wheelchair accessible
6. No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
7. Most travelers can participate
8. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
9. This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
10. Face masks required for travelers in public areas
11. Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
12. Social distancing enforced throughout experience
13. Gear/equipment sanitized between use
14. Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
15. Guides required to regularly wash hands
16. Regular temperature checks for staff
17. Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.