Escape from the casinos and hike through gorgeous Red Rock Canyon, a favorite amongst Las Vegas locals. Your guide will present you with several trail options and help you select the best trail for you based on what you want to see and how far you want to hike. Round-trip transportation from the New York New York Hotel and Casino or the Mirage and bottled water is included.
1. 2-2.5-hour guided hike
2. Professional guide
3. Bottled water
4. Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned coach
1. Food and drinks, unless specified
Ever wonder was Vegas locals do for fun? Well escape the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas for a unique hiking experience in beautiful Red Rock Canyon. Join your local guide for a 2-2.5-hour hike on one of many popular trails within the conservation area. Your guide will hike you through while providing interesting commentary and history about the canyon. Below our a few examples of trails that your guide may choose based on the interest of the group.
There is a minimum of 2 passengers to operate this tour. If the minimum is not met and you would like to guarantee your departure a fee of $100 is required, paid directly to the local operator.
• Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
1. Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
2. Wear light clothing and comfortable walking shoes with gripping soles.
3. Recommended gear includes plenty of sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat and a camera
4. There is a minimum of 2 passengers to operate this tour. If the minimum is not met and you would like to guarantee your departure a fee of $100 is required, paid directly to the local operator.
5. Not wheelchair accessible
6. Service animals allowed
7. Not recommended for travelers with back problems
8. No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
9. Most travelers can participate
10. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
11. Face masks required for travelers in public areas
12. Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
13. Social distancing enforced throughout experience
14. Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
15. Gear/equipment sanitized between use
16. Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
17. Guides required to regularly wash hands
18. Regular temperature checks for staff
19. Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.