Spend the evening with celebrity impersonator Terry Fator and his motley band of puppets at the New York New York Hotel and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip. The 2007 winner of the 'America's Got Talent' TV competition, Fator combines singing, comedy and ventriloquism in his show 'Terry Fator: The Voice of Entertainment.' Watch Fator banter with puppets including Winston, the Impersonating Turtle; Maynard Tompkins, the Elvis impersonator and legendary country singer and ladies’ man, Walter T. Airdale — and be amazed at his spot-on celebrity impressions.
1. Show Ticket (Category selected at time of booking)
2. Live entertainment tax
1. Hotel pickup and drop-off
2. Beverages (available for purchase)
3. Parking/Valet fees
Visit: New York-New York Hotel & Casino, 3790 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
See Terry Fator, the winner of Americas Got Talent at the New York New York Hotel and Casino. While there, why not enjoy a bite of dinner at one of the many restaurants or try your luck in the casino?
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Visit: Terry Fator, 3790 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Get ready for a night of big laughs at your evening performance of Terry Fator: Who's The Dummy Now at New York New York Hotel and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip. After years of performing at schools and county fairs, comedian Fator became a Vegas headliner after winning the 2007 America's Got Talent TV competition.
Accompanied by a live band, Fator uses a quirky cast of puppets to demonstrate his amazing array of celebrity impressions. A superb ventriloquist, Fator brings to life characters such as the turtle Winston, who can impersonate any singer; Duggie Scott Walker, the annoying neighbor; crooning soul singer Julius; Elvis impersonator Maynard Tompkins and more. In the course of his act, Fator sings songs by more than a dozen iconic singers.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
New York-New York Hotel & Casino, 3790 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Monday to Thursday
1. 7:30 PM
1. Confirmation will be received at time of booking
2. Minimum age is 5 years
3. Wheelchair accessible
4. Near public transportation
5. Most travelers can participate
6. The Liberty Loft is located across from the Sports Book above Tom’s Urban. The Staten Island Meeting Room Elevators must be taken up to the second floor to the Liberty Loft. The main point of entry are two elevators to the venue. Each elevator holds around 10 people. There is a staircase available for use upon request. To help alleviate elevator congestion, staggered entry times have been assigned. Entry times are: Section 101 - Please enter 15 minutes before; Section 102 - Please enter 45 minutes before; Section 103 - Please enter 30 minutes before
7. Face masks required for travelers in public areas
8. Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
9. Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.