This tour option provides you with everything you need to enjoy the ultimate helicopter tour experience in approximately 4 hours. Fly to the west rim of the Grand Canyon in a state-of-the-art helicopter. Enjoy a flight below the rim and then land at the top before being whisked over to Eagle Point where you can sit on the edge of the canyon, upgrade to walk on the skywalk or walk through the Indian Village. Fly back to Las Vegas and your awaiting ride back to your Las Vegas hotel.
1. Helicopter Flight
2. Light refreshments
3. Hotel pickup and drop-off
4. All taxes, fees and handling charges
5. Alcoholic Beverages
6. Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
2. Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
3. Skywalk Admission
4. Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
Itinerary This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Your adventure begins with complimentary transfers to Boulder City Airport from your Las Vegas area hotel. Upon arrival you will enjoy complimentary beverages as you check-in and meet your pilot. Your highly experienced pilot will provide you with full commentary throughout your experience.
Heading out to the Grand Canyon your helicopter will first fly over the historic Hoover Dam, extinct volcanoes and the stunning Mojave desert before entering the Grand Canyon itself.
Pass By: Fortification Hill, Las Vegas, NV
Fly over this extinct volcano and the stunning Mojave desert
Pass By: Grand Canyon West, 5001 Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Enjoy an exhilarating flight below the rim of the Grand Canyon as your pilot explains the history and culture of the area.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, 5001 Diamond Bar Rd, Peach Springs, AZ 86434, USA
Your helicopter will land at Grand Canyon West airport where you will be transported to actual edge of the Grand Canyon. Enjoy 45-minutes of free time at Eagle Point. Here, you can choose to simply sit on the edge and look deep down and across the Grand Canyon, take pictures and video or you can purchase access onto the world famous Skywalk. Enjoy the Native American gift shop and cultural village.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
For the more adventurous you can purchase access onto the world famous Skywalk. Please Note: No cameras or food are permitted on the Skywalk.
This is a great way to experience the Grand Canyon in a short amount of time!
Duration: 45 minutes
5596 Haven St, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
1. Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
2. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
3. Wheelchair accessible
4. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
5. Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 pounds will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
6. Near public transportation
7. Infants must sit on laps
8. Most travelers can participate
9. Please note that the maximum weight limit for any single passenger is 375 pounds / 170 Kilos. Passengers over this weight will regrettably not be able to fly.
10. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
11. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
12. This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
13. Face masks required for travelers in public areas
14. Face masks required for guides in public areas
15. Face masks provided for travelers
16. Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
17. Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
18. Gear/equipment sanitized between use
19. Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
20. Guides required to regularly wash hands
21. Regular temperature checks for staff
22. Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
23. Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
24. This is not a private flight. The aircraft seats six (6) passengers plus the Pilot. Social distancing is not practiced during your 60 minute flight. Face masks must be worn at all times
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.