Travel in five-star style and luxury to one of the most incredible natural wonders of the world in a helicopter specifically designed for sightseeing. On this Grand Canyon flightseeing tour from Las Vegas, your pilot will provide informative commentary as you enjoy spectacular aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Black Canyon before soaring over the mighty Colorado River and into the majestic Grand Canyon. Don't miss this unforgettable experience!
1. 90-minute (approx.) flight in a state-of-the-art A-Star helicopter
2. Hotel pickup and drop-off by luxury van
3. Light refreshments including soft drinks
4. All taxes and fees
Itinerary This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Take a break from the Las Vegas bustle and have some fun of a different kind on this helicopter tour to one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World -- the Grand Canyon!
You’ll be picked up from your Vegas hotel by a Mercedes Benz van and driven to the helicopter departure site in Boulder City, where builders of the Hoover Dam (formally the Boulder Dam) lived during the dam’s construction in the 1930s. After boarding your state-of-the-art A-Star helicopter, set off on your 90-minute flight to the Grand Canyon. Enroute, enjoy amazing aerial views of the Hoover Dam and the new bypass bridge, Lake Mead and Black Canyon.
Pass By: Fortification Hill, Las Vegas, NV
Fly past Fortification Hill, an extinct, colorful volcano, and listen to informative commentary from your pilot.
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
Fly over Lake Mead, created after the building of the Hoover Dam in 1931.
Pass By: Colorado River, Nevada
When you reach the Grand Canyon, descend into its depths and soar like an eagle over the Colorado River, past geological rock formations that are millions of years old. Don't forget your camera! Around every corner you’ll see cathedral buttresses and rock pillars with amazing, vivid colors!
5596 Haven St, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Traveler pickup is offered We pick up from all Las Vegas Hotels.
Returns to original departure point
1. Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
2. Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (112 kg/ 17.85 st) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
3. Minimum age is 2 years
4. Children age 2 years and older require a seat per FAA regulations
5. Flights depart from Las Vegas, Nevada
6. Wheelchair accessible
7. Stroller accessible
8. Infants must sit on laps
9. Transportation is wheelchair accessible
10. Not recommended for travelers with back problems
11. Not recommended for pregnant travelers
12. No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
13. Most travelers can participate
14. Please note that the maximum weight limit for any single passenger is 375 pounds / 170 Kilos. Passengers over this weight will regrettably not be able to fly.
15. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
16. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
17. This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
18. Face masks required for travelers in public areas
19. Face masks required for guides in public areas
20. Face masks provided for travelers
21. Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
22. Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
23. Gear/equipment sanitized between use
24. Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
25. Guides required to regularly wash hands
26. Regular temperature checks for staff
27. Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
28. Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
29. This is not a private flight. The aircraft seats six (6) passengers plus the Pilot. Social distancing is not practiced during your 60 minute flight. Face masks must be worn at all times
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.