Your Las Vegas helicopter adventure begins with limousine transport from your Las Vegas Hotel to our exclusive Las Vegas VIP terminal near McCarran Airport. Then climb aboard our ultra-modern helicopters specially-designed to be super comfortable and tailor-made for aerial sightseeing. You'll get the ultimate bird's-eye view of Hoover Dam - a Depression-era monument to human ingenuity and perseverance, Lake Mead - one of the largest human-made lakes in the world, and the volcanic graveyard of the Black Mountains - silent testaments to the volatility of Earth's past. It is there that you enter into the Grand Canyon and descend 3,200 feet below to a remote plateau next to the Colorado River.
After touching down on the Grand Canyon floor, enjoy champagne and a light picnic with time to explore. Your return flight includes views of Las Vegas.
1. 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
4. Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
5. All local taxes and fees
Itinerary This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Start your amazing experience in classic Vegas fashion by being picked up in a stretch limousine from your hotel. Enjoy a short ride to our VIP helicopter terminal on the south end of the Las Vegas Strip.
Stop At: 5060 Koval Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Arrive at our VIP Helicopter Terminal to check in for your Grand Canyon flight. After a short safety video, you'll be guided out to a state-of-the-art helicopter by your pilot.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Fly over and get an incredible birds eye view of the Hoover Dam, a 726 foot tall concrete arch-gravity dam in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River, on the border between the U.S. states of Nevada and Arizona.
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
Enjoy aerial sights of Lake Mead, the largest man made lake in the United States.
Pass By: Colorado River, Nevada
See the Colorado River as it flows through the Grand Canyon
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434, USA
Descend 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) and land on the floor of Grand Canyon West next to the banks of the Colorado River. Enjoy a glass of champagne and a light picnic under a Native American Ramada shelter.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Las Vegas Strip, NV, USA
Enjoy aerial views of the Las Vegas Strip on your return flight from the Grand Canyon. Your limousine awaits to take you back to your hotel upon landing back at our VIP helicopter terminal.
5060 Koval Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Traveler pickup is offered Pick up time will depend on the hotel you are staying at and will range anywhere from 45-90 minutes prior to departure time.
Returns to original departure point
1. Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
2. Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
3. For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
4. Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
5. Not wheelchair accessible
6. Near public transportation
7. Infants must sit on laps
8. Most travelers can participate
9. Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Upon entry to the van or terminal, there will be a temperature check of all guests. If a guest has higher than 100.4 degrees, then they are unable to travel. Face masks will be mandatory since social distancing is not able to be practiced in the helicopter. Social distancing will be practiced in vehicles and on the ground. All high-touch stations will be sanitized after each guest and all vehicles / helicopters will be sanitized before and after each trip. Deep cleaning is done in the terminal each night. Tours that include food and/or beverage service will be limited to packaged items and distributed by employees with gloves and appropriate protective equipment.
10. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
11. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
12. This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
13. Face masks required for travelers in public areas
14. Face masks required for guides in public areas
15. Face masks provided for travelers
16. Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
17. Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
18. Gear/equipment sanitized between use
19. Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
20. Guides required to regularly wash hands
21. Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.