There are many ways to discover the Grand Canyon, but the best way is through proper planning. It is a truly “Grand” Canyon and its magnanimous size is proof of it.
But, this is exactly why you need to plan out your Grand Canyon tour properly to make the most of your visit and cover all its scenic points. Now planning a trip can be quite a hassle, especially when you never been to the place. But worry not, with Vegas.Expert Grand Canyon tours you will not have to plan anything.
With our perfectly planned tours, all you have to do is book the tour and be on time, the rest will be handled by us! Whether its transport, food or the guide, you can be assured that Vegas Experts will only provide the best.
Visit the South Rim or the West Rim, tour in a helicopter or a luxury tour trekker, the choice is yours. You get to choose between various Grand Canyon Tour options according to your preferences.
Explore the Grand Canyon with a knowledgeable guide and discover the beauty of the natural wonder. You can go kayaking in River Colorado or take a boat ride and enjoy the splendid views.
There are also options to include Hoover Dam with your Grand Canyon Tour. This way you can make most of what Nevada has to offer in a single go. Grand Canyon Tours from Vegas.Expert have a lot more to offer than just the Grand Canyon don’t miss out on this opportunity.
This small-group tour will take you to the wildest and deepest parts of the Grand Canyon South Rim. Starting in Las Vegas you will be taken to your destination in a bus with some amazing landmarks to enjoy along the way. Another great thing about this Grand Canyon tour is that you can upgrade to a helicopter tour and enhance your experience. This Grand Canyon South Rim Tour is entertaining, fun and informative at the same time!
Tour Itinerary –
- This Grand Canyon South Rim Tour will start with pickup from your Las Vegas Hotel.
- Enjoy your morning snacks provided as you head to the Grand Canyon.
- Travel through the Mojave Desert, cross the Colorado River and drive along the famous Route 66 on your way to the Grand Canyon.
- Explore the various picturesque viewpoints with your guide. With a narrated coach tour you will learn interesting facts about the Grand Canyon.
- With three hours to discover Grand Canyon South Rim, you can do plenty. Travel along the 13-mile road between the South Kaibab Trailhead west to Hermit’s Rest.
- Click insta-worthy pictures along the way, visit the cultural exhibits or shop at the Native American shops.
- After a picnic lunch you will head to the popular Mather Point, Bright Angel Trail and the Yavapai point for breathtaking views.
- Upgrade to the Grand Canyon Helicopter tour to enjoy some unique experiences.
- Fly over the Kaibab National Forest, Painted Desert, Desert View Watch Tower, and Marble Canyon!
- After the Grand Canyon South Rim tour is over you will be dropped off back to Las Vegas at your hotel.
Highlights Of This Grand Canyon Tour
The 5-hour drive from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon South Rim will comfortable and enjoyable in the air-conditioned minivan. Enjoy a morning snack of muffins and juice before beginning your Grand Canyon South Rim Tour.
There will be plenty of picturesque landscapes along the way as you pass through the Mojave Desert and the famous Route 66. Your informative and friendly tour guide will keep you entertained during this long journey.
At the Grand Canyon, the narrated coach tour will take you along the South Rim trail, from the popular the South Kaibab Trailhead west to Hermit’s Rest. View the Grand Canyon best views from Bright Angel Trail, Yavapai Point, and Mather Point.
You will be provided with a delicious picnic lunch, along with the vegetarian option available. The Native American shops are a great place to shop for some souvenirs as well as learn about their culture. What’s more, if you stop by the Visitors Center you will get a commemorative passport stamp.
Your trip is bound to get better if you upgrade this Grand Canyon South Rim Tour for a helicopter ride. The view of the Grand Canyon from above is so magnificent you should definitely not miss out on it! In addition to the stunning landscape of Grand Canyon, there are other views only available with this Grand Canyon South Rim Tour.
You will fly over the massive Kaibab National Forest that borders both the north and south rims of the Grand Canyon. You will find some of the world’s ponderosa pine trees here. These trees form a unique part of the Grand Canyon South Rim landscape.
Another fabulous addition to this Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour is the flight over the Dragon Corridor. Explore the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon. Then fly over the mighty Colorado River before the helicopter tour ends.
When you book your Grand Canyon South Rim tour with the Vegas experts all you have to do is show up and we’ll handle the rest. We offer the best facilities for our customers. Our tours are always executed flawlessly with the help of our professional but friendly guides.
There’s pick up and drop off from your Las Vegas hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle. Morning snacks and a hearty lunch are also included. Tour upgrade to double the fun! These things make tours from Vegas.Expert unique and fun-filled. Try out any of our Grand Canyon Tours and you’ll know!